Verified Reviewer

I sold my house my deceased husband built after living there for 65 years. This was a very emotional process.

On Sept.6, 2020 my daughter helped me shop for new furniture for my new apartment.

I placed an order with Ashley Furniture in Lancaster,PA for a sofa and 2 kitchen bar stools and paid in full $1346.20 including delivery on my VISA card.

I was promised delivery by Nov.6, 2020 when I planned to move into my new apartment.

My daughter called on Nov.6th, and was told delivery was delayed until Jan.19th for the stools; Feb.6, 2021 for the sofa, and they would keep updated every two weeks via email on status.

No updates ever received and called numerous times to get updates.

Called on Jan.13, 2021 for update and told delivery date now March 20, 2021.

Called the store today, Jan.14, 2021 and told I need to come into the store in person to cancel and process the refund. Given my age (88), health issues, and COVID situation Im unwilling to do this.

So I submitted a request for refund though the Ashley Furniture Customer Facebook Group and informed my Credit card company to dispute this charge.

User's recommendation: Avoid Ashley Furniture. Read the hundreds of complaints online.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Scheduled deliveries not complete, Difficulty to cancel and receive refund.

Comments