We purchased a full living room set Memorial day.Delivery was timely.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Dissappointing Customer

First the electric love seat was not installed correctly and stuck in an open position. We had to wait 3 weeks to have it fixed. Second reclining sofa had a large gap between the back and the seat and 2 tables were faux marble and the covering was bubbling on them. waited another 3 weeks for someone to "look" at it and determine what was needed.

Attempted to fix the sofa and ordered 2 tables to replace them. also ordered extra stuffing and new USB port for console of love seat as well as a new cover for the console. 2 Weeks later tables to be swapped out and they call and can only swap one as the other is damaged. Also the rest of the stuff is being shipped to our house in pieces and we are to call when all arrives to set up yet another time to have someone come out and work on the furniture.

Also wait for second table to come in and set up delivery. Each time taking a 4 hour window out of the day for service.

I have had the furniture 9 months and have had to make numerous calls and appointments each with excessive delays.They Customer care center is by far the rudest group of people I have encountered.

1.7
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4034
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.