This is by far the worst purchasing experience of my life. Ashley and its father son owner should close their doors out of a strict moral obligation to the golden rule treat others as you would have them treat you.

They are at the tip top of the Moutain of consumer displeasure. Completely disinterested in customer satisfaction and absolutely unwilling to change their modus operandi, after all its working so well right? Listen to their radio advertisements about how Ashley cares about consumer happiness hah.

It took 7 months for the final delivery of my furniture even though I was told they had all but one piece (a dining chair) they refused to do a partial delivery because thats not how we operate. Additionally I was told month end month out they would have the furniture and deliver it in a months time, of course they were wrong each month.

Between being given erroneous and wrong information much of their furniture was damaged with dings, broken frame boards, wobbly chairs etc.

I could go on and on about their rudeness on the phone when and if you could get through to them or the fact they advertise American made products, none of the multiple items I bought were American made all were made in Vietnam. Everything about their company is a RUSE.

User's recommendation: Completely stay away.

Location: Jacksonville, Florida