Pearland, Texas
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order.No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to get a status.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Review about Furniture Repair Service in Atlanta, Georgia

Ashley Furniture delivered my sofa and 2 chairs. After they took pictures, I signed as agreed. 15 minutes after they left, I rearranged my furniture and then sit in one of the chairs and it broke. I am not a big woman.

I fell to the floor. Called them and they ask that I submit pictures of the broken chair, I complied. Called me back and now they want to mail me the parts to reassemble the legs on the chair which will take 2 weeks for the parts to come in. Then I have to set up an appointment to have someone to come out and assemble.

What a mess!

This is my first and last time buying from Ashley Furniture.Star or Gallery or Rooms to Go here I come!

Review about: Bedroom Suite.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.