Ashley Furniture - Furniture Broke Same Day As Delivered!
Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order.No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to get a status.
Ashley Furniture delivered my sofa and 2 chairs. After they took pictures, I signed as agreed. 15 minutes after they left, I rearranged my furniture and then sit in one of the chairs and it broke. I am not a big woman.
I fell to the floor. Called them and they ask that I submit pictures of the broken chair, I complied. Called me back and now they want to mail me the parts to reassemble the legs on the chair which will take 2 weeks for the parts to come in. Then I have to set up an appointment to have someone to come out and assemble.
What a mess!
This is my first and last time buying from Ashley Furniture.Star or Gallery or Rooms to Go here I come!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "I ordered a jacket on Oct.9th and they have my money its out of my bank account. And on there "official" website it say they have a live chat and..."
- "This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington. He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."