Pearland, Texas
Featured Not resolved

Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order.No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to get a status.

Ashley Furniture delivered my sofa and 2 chairs. After they took pictures, I signed as agreed. 15 minutes after they left, I rearranged my furniture and then sit in one of the chairs and it broke. I am not a big woman.

I fell to the floor. Called them and they ask that I submit pictures of the broken chair, I complied. Called me back and now they want to mail me the parts to reassemble the legs on the chair which will take 2 weeks for the parts to come in. Then I have to set up an appointment to have someone to come out and assemble.

What a mess!

This is my first and last time buying from Ashley Furniture.Star or Gallery or Rooms to Go here I come!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Product Ashley Furniture "I had a couch that ripped within 2 years. I had purchased the extended warranty. Customer service was terrible. Never sent anyone out to Repair. One representative told me they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more