1.4

I purchase an small dresser from your store around 06/2020 and a chair august. Both items were not delivered or there has been no communication in reference to a delivery date " Item out of stock.

I went to the store new Orleans, Harahan . I was notified item would be delivered 08/10/2020. I did not receive the item,nor did I hear from the manager or staff who promise to contact me in reference to merchandise. I attempt calling the store ( no answer).

I went into the store and there was no follow up. I have a feeling this store may be trans acting fraudulent sales. Please let me know when will I receive my merchandise. I suppose I will not hear from this email either.

Once I resolve this matter, I promise not to do business with the store again. I am at work sending this message and did not have the numbers for the purchase. Can this matter be resolved.

I would like to received both purchases. The service with Mr Frank is great, but delivery of merchandise is Fraudulent.

User's recommendation: Beware, you may never recieved purchased items.

Preferred solution: Cnacel furniture.

Comments