Chicago, Illinois
1.1K views

I while back I shopped at Ashley Furniture and filled out a entry to win 100.00 gift card....I WON. I go to pick up the prize only to find out that it was not such.

I was given 2 50.oo cards that could only be used separately and each required a 499.00 purchase. How is this a gift card!!!

A gift card does not require me to have to spent any of my money if I choose not to....As far as I am concerned the gift cards are USELESS and Ashley can put them....I will not go back to this store and therefore will never use these B.S. gift cards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Gift Card.

Comments

I had a similar situation. I got 2 $50 gift cards after a long battle with them about delays in the delivery of the items I purchase, and worst of all, defective, and poor quality items.

They did not tell me I had to spend $499 to be able to use the gift cards, but they did tell me that I could not use them to purchase any floor item or discounted item. What a crock of %$#$%.

I don't recommend that store to anyone. Stay away.

I would have given you more than that for the gift card.

Ashley Furniture Reviews