This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.It took us 4 months to get our furniture.

First they delivered something we didn't order. Second time it was damaged, so we couldn't except it. Third time the furniture was what we ordered and not damaged but the truck that delivered it got stuck on our property and broke our leech line. I've been calling for several weeks now daily and haven't received a return call.

I'm being told it takes 3 to 5 business days to get a call back. Still waiting....... they put several dings in the doorway when bringing the furniture in, destroyed our shovels trying to dig their truck out.

After calling a tow service to get their truck out they left everything a mess.Mud everywhere, broken shovels etc...

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Repair the leech line.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, were sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and the title of your review in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel