Horrible Client Service at Ashley Furniture
I had bought an entire living room + bedroom furniture delivered last Thursday 3/1/12.Whomever put the bed together must have missed a screw or two because the bed collapsed the same night.
Angered, I called the Paramus location letting them know about the issue and they said that it was out of their control once the furniture left their store. I was directed to call customer care and did so right after. After having to explain the same story to three different customer service representatives I was told to email pictures of the broken bed to one of the reps. After doing that I was contacted later in the day and told to forward the same picture to another lady (why the rep couldn't forward the picture herself is beyond me.) Mind you, I stressed to them that I have a full time retail job where my hours are inconsistent each day and guests who are currently sleeping on the floor including myself since we are out of one room to spare.
After emailing the picture for the second time I was contacted a day later by the same rep telling me that I was *** out of luck until the following Wednesday morning (3/7) since they don't do deliveries or service requests on Monday, were already booked on Tuesday. I took the day off today (3/7) and I requested that someone come first thing in the morning to fix my bed so I could set up my room for the rest of the day. I was told that this was possible and although highly frustrated, I made do. I waited until 10AM this morning and no one showed up.
I called the same customer care rep and after she looked into it apparently the request didn't go through but she explained that she did everything correctly on her end which I found to be highly doubtful. I asked if they could have one of the trucks come back or send someone out with the plank needed to fix my bed and I was told this is impossible. I am currently waiting to hear back from the customer care rep to let me know exactly what time they will come tomorrow (3/8) and have to *** work ANOTHER day for no good reason. My experience with Ashley customer care has been awful.
Communication is obviously lacking between representatives and amongst the departments and individual stores do not seem to care to help solve the issue.I plan on never shopping at Ashley due to their horrible client service.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."