I had bought an entire living room + bedroom furniture delivered last Thursday 3/1/12.Whomever put the bed together must have missed a screw or two because the bed collapsed the same night.
Angered, I called the Paramus location letting them know about the issue and they said that it was out of their control once the furniture left their store. I was directed to call customer care and did so right after. After having to explain the same story to three different customer service representatives I was told to email pictures of the broken bed to one of the reps. After doing that I was contacted later in the day and told to forward the same picture to another lady (why the rep couldn't forward the picture herself is beyond me.) Mind you, I stressed to them that I have a full time retail job where my hours are inconsistent each day and guests who are currently sleeping on the floor including myself since we are out of one room to spare.
After emailing the picture for the second time I was contacted a day later by the same rep telling me that I was *** out of luck until the following Wednesday morning (3/7) since they don't do deliveries or service requests on Monday, were already booked on Tuesday. I took the day off today (3/7) and I requested that someone come first thing in the morning to fix my bed so I could set up my room for the rest of the day. I was told that this was possible and although highly frustrated, I made do. I waited until 10AM this morning and no one showed up.
I called the same customer care rep and after she looked into it apparently the request didn't go through but she explained that she did everything correctly on her end which I found to be highly doubtful. I asked if they could have one of the trucks come back or send someone out with the plank needed to fix my bed and I was told this is impossible. I am currently waiting to hear back from the customer care rep to let me know exactly what time they will come tomorrow (3/8) and have to *** work ANOTHER day for no good reason. My experience with Ashley customer care has been awful.
Communication is obviously lacking between representatives and amongst the departments and individual stores do not seem to care to help solve the issue.I plan on never shopping at Ashley due to their horrible client service.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."