I went into a Store in O'Fallon, MO August of 2017 paid cash for a table I was to pick up about 40 min away from where I live the next week.I get a call the table was not going to be in till the following Sept 2017.

Than I received another call that the table was not going to be in till Oct 2017, Than the Saturday before the table was to be delivered received ANOTHER call the Table was not going to be in till November. Not Acceptable - Went out to the store and both managers I briefly spoke with handed me off to a VERY NICE young lady at the computer who sent and email for me and I was told someone would get back with me before the close of that Business Day - Monday 10-9-2017. Of course the call never came nor did i get a call so I call back out to the store after 2 where Scott one of the managers said he would have someone call be back he got off at 5 if I had not hear anything to call him back , which I did but he was not available. Received a call and now they say the table can be delivered on Thurs between 8:30 and 11:30 AM.

I have to work so that won't work but they can have the computer set up another delivery time. Don't you think you need someone to talk to the customer to schedule a time and not have a computer make a delivery time. The WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD BUYING FURNITURE. I would never buy anything from them ever again and I warn anyone who thinks about going there.

Than to even ask for a refund it will have to come from CANADA!!!!!WOW WOW WOW.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on your experience.We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel