I went into the store to inquire about my delivery. I was told by the manager DAVID WATKINS that a 300 protection plan was mandatory to buy it.

I decided to call corporate and check this and was told it was optional. I was upset and decided to cancel my order. At this time time DAVID WATKINS told me to get on a treadmill, leave the store, he was calling the police all because i was canceling my order. He then says he has two degrees, one in psychology, asked me if i took my meds today.

Told me i didn't know the law and that i didn't need to know it because im white. This is appalling especially because he did this in front of customers and employees. This cannot be legal.

I have contacted my attorney and the BBB. Do not do business with Ashley furniture cordova store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Preferred solution: fire the manager and an apology.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Personal attack, Being lied to.

Comments

We are trying to alert consumers please stay informed this should happen to no one!! Here is the consumer alert please share and warn others thank you!! http://www.mylanderpages.com/Ashleyfurnitureconsumeralert/ASHLEY1

Ashley Furniture Reviews