Wappingers Falls, New York

This is what my sons couches looked like after 3 months of having. This set was a floor model.

The cushions sunk in and the fabric is worn as if he has had the couch for 10 years. Contacted Ashley’s and they said to contact Premier warranty company, the warranty contract that “does not cover floor models” Ashley knee this and with all the fighting back and forth, they are only refunding the warranty money. I have purchased furniture from other companies and they have stood by their product, but not Ashley’s. I have spoken to customer service and he was like speaking to a robot because he kept to the script.

The best part of it all, the delivery driver was a family member of an employee who delivered the furniture in a SUV, with pieces tied to the roof.

And might I add, the coffee table was chipped and the love seat was full of dirt. My next move is to call the better business bureau and contact my local tv station.

Truly disappointed in this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments