50 views
Verified Reviewer

1.4

I did a huge mistake and bought almost $6,000 worth of bedroom furniture from Ashley's furniture store (I should have checked the on-line reviews prior to my purchase). I paid extra to have the furniture delivered and the bed assembled.

It wasn't until the very next day (day 2) that I opened one of the nightstand drawers and the centerpiece, between the two drawers fell out (see attached pics). I called several times that day and tried to get the matter resolved to no avail. Day 3, I went to the store and spoke to the manager (Jorge), he stated that a service tech would be coming out to evaluate the damage (store policy). I even showed him the attached pics.

Keep in mind, the tech was not scheduled to arrive until March 26th, 4 weeks after the original purchase.

The tech arrived today and his conclusion was, yes, it's damaged, I'll put in a request for a replacement. WOW!!!

User's recommendation: Save yourself a lot of heart ache and buy from any other furniture store!

Comments