3.1

I purchased a sectional back in March of this year from the Bryant Ashley Homestore in Bryant, AR and was told it would be 14 wks until it was delivered. I have since called back four times to see when our sectional would be in.

Each time I spoke with an employee I was told something different. When I hand over almost $1300 I would appreciate some honesty and a little compassion. This fourth time I inquired about a refund and was put on the phone with an employee who said her name was Sissy. She immediately became rude and stated that she was the manager and that my payment would be refunded.

I simply asked her if she had an estimated time for when that may take place and she replied with,Oh my gosh, we are refunding your money maam. I said there was no need to be rude and she responded back with,Im not being rude. I have NEVER been spoken too like that from an employee at Ashleys. I have always shopped at Ashleys and that ends today.

I dont know who runs that particular store but they should know who they have hired and how they are treating their customers. I asked for corporates # and she again got snotty and transferred me to another employee who gave me the wrong number. I would like to speak to someone about this matter please.

No one deserves that kind of treatment when they are trying to purchase something needed. I will not be recommending any of my friends or family to Ashleys if this is the treatment we will receive.

Preferred solution: Apology.