1.3
Style and Design

Bought an adjustable bed frame for my sleep number and it started making the worst creaking noise couldn't even move without it making a terrible noise, it was replaced as they said it was bad workmanship now on my second adjustable base it is making the same noise and they offered to give me store credit.This piece of crap is not my fault and why shouldn't I be entitled to a refund if they can't replace it with a base that doesn't make noise.

Now they won't even call me back I've called four times in the last two months and they just keep saying they have to get approval from a manager and I have this in a printed out voice mail but when I call to set up a date to have the base picked up nobody ever calls me back.I will never buy anything from them again and I'm pissed that I only get store credit what a rip off!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Adjustable Base.

I didn't like: No refund, Delivery was not on time, Poor furniture quality, No res, Resolution to problem.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel