17727 Texas 249 Access Rd, Houston, TX 77064, USA
2.2

On 04/28/2018 I purchased a bedroom set that was delivered on 05/8/2018. When the bedroom set arrived the bed rails were defective and the store said that I had to wait for the new rails to arrive.

I called the store today and was transferred to their Corporate office where a Manager by the name of Kanita Miller said that the rails will not be available until June 8th of 2018. I explained to her that when I ordered the bedroom set I was told that it would arrived on May 8 and I told them that this bedroom set was for my grandmother who moved out here on May 1st. I explained to her that the bed is for a 90 year old elderly lady who has been sleeping in my bed, which is too high for her, since she arrived and I am afraid that she might fall off my bed. Ms.

Miller continued to say that this is how they do business. I asked her if I was just supposed to grin and bear the situation and she said that that was exactly I was supposed to do. Ms. Miller also said that I paid for what I got and my reply was I did not pay for a defective item.

At that point I asked her for Corporate's phone number and her reply was that I was talking to someone in corporate. I was transferred to the corporate office by the local store. Ms. Miller also said to the effect that I can't always get what I want.

I also spoke to Store Manager Renitha Portel, who also said that she needs to talk to customer service. Ms Portel said that she will not override them and give me what I want. Ms. Portel called me back a few hours later alleging that she had found a temporary solution.

She was going to deliver adjustable metal bed frame so that that grandmother can have access to the bed. As of 05/25/2018 we are still using the mattress with the cheap frame they delivered on 05/11/2018. We are unable to use the original bed frame with the headboard and foot board that I paid a good amount of money for.

This is a disgrace. I know that I can't always get what I want but at least I would like to get what I paid for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Customer service sucks, Having to fight over something that is clearly a defect, Lack of integrity, Quality of materials.

• Horrible Furniture Quality