I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and is now 2 different shades. In calling Customer Service, they sent out a technician to review who stated the one sofa was "bleeding" through and the other did not have enough "stuffing" in the cushions and Ashley refuses to do anything about it - says this is normal and the technician stated there is nothing wrong with it = absolutely ridiculous! How can a furniture company get away with this?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scammed by fake warranty protection
- Delivery service
- Customer support representative
- Customer service
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Almost all items above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Signature Design Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."