100% full Not resolved

I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and is now 2 different shades. In calling Customer Service, they sent out a technician to review who stated the one sofa was "bleeding" through and the other did not have enough "stuffing" in the cushions and Ashley refuses to do anything about it - says this is normal and the technician stated there is nothing wrong with it = absolutely ridiculous! How can a furniture company get away with this?

This reviewer shared experience about "almost all items above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley furniture sofa from Ashley Furniture was scammed by fake warranty protection, delivery service and customer support representative Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1255643

Did they ever contact you? They have scammed me on a mattress, picked one out in store but they delivered a diff one and now I'm out 1200 they stink!!