Ashley Furniture - Horrible Place To Do Business With
Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore.Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover and how Ashley will repair or replace the furniture.
My sectional that I bought started to peel and flake very badly. I went to the store to use the extended warranty (which costed an additional $200). I was told that they don't handle the extended warranty and that its through a third party company called Montage Furniture. Something the salesperson failed to mention.
I called them and they told me they don't cover any of the things the sales person said and that he shouldn't have said any of that. I went back to the store to speak to the manager and he stated there is nothing they can do for me. Even though the furniture is a little over a year old and flaking horribly, they don't cover that. He stated it doesn't matter what the sales person said, it's not in the contract of the extended warranty.
So I'm under the impression Ashley's allows their sales people to lie to get you into an extended contract. After showing him pics of how bad the couch is, he stated that Ashleys furniture is of superior quality. Really? Such good quality that they don't stand behind them.
What really irritates me is that I have 2 more years of payments to make on this couch and I get to watch it deteriorate day by day with each payment. The couch will look great forever as long as you plan to never ever sit on it. Such horrible quality! Don't shop here and go to a place that stands behind their product and honors their warranty their sales people are selling.
Also on a side note, if you post anything negative on their facebook page, they delete it promptly instead of addressing the issue.This should speak volumes of their customer service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Extended Warranty
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "AFTER TWO YEARS OF PURCHASE THE LEATHER OF THE SOFAS JUST STARTED TO PEEL. THE SOFAS WERE NEVER CLEANED WITH ANY HARMFUL PRODUCTS TO CAUSE THE PEELING. PEICES OF THE..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "Yes I do .They have been so rude your manager came to my house and gave me a speech.about being late with payment His name is Roy he..."
- " Consistently getting small pieces of chicken, so small that I have order a three-piece and they gave me an extra piece because the chicken were too small,as you can..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."