I ordered an black Ashley sleigh bed from Nebraska furniture mart at the end of February.I was told the item was a special order and that it would take almost a month for my bed and mattress set to be delivered.

I told the sales rep I could only accept delivery after 10Am because of prior engagements and was told this would not be a problem and would be noted. Today when my bed set was to arrive as I was getting my daughter ready for school I received a call stateing that at 730am the delivery drivers wee 30m away. I explained that I would not be home in thirty minutes because I had an meeting and had to get my daughter you school and that I was promised a 10 to 12 delivery time. The lady on the phone proceeded to inform me that I would have to wait for the next delivery date available to receive my merchandise which I thought unacceptable.

I waited around and ended up getting my daughter to

School late. My merchandise arrived they set it up quickly and loudly and were on their way. After they left I looked at my bed and noticed that the headboard and footboard were scratched up and had a few holes in it. Then I proceeded to move my bed away from the wall to open up an outlet and a side rail fell off.

I fixed the issue myself thought nothing of it and went on w my day. Until tonight when my four yr old and a climbed into my bed only to have it crash beneath us. the footboard fell off completely the support beam underneath detatched from the siderail and cracked in half. Not even 12hrs after getting my bed did it completely fall apart.

I called nfm right away, very ticked off and was told that it would be another four Weeks before my bed could be replaced and that there was nothing they could do sober.when I asked for a refund since my bed broke and I had to wait so long for a new one I was told I had to return my bed completely if I were unsatisfied w the product! Meaning id have no bed what so ever...plus id be charged a 25% return fee because its special ordered. To to it all off I also ordered a mattress cover and when I pulled that out of the bag it already had stain!

So here I am with a stained mattress protector and a busted brand new bed against my wall awaiting a crummy replacement that won't come for four Weeks.Kudos nfm...kudos.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Headboard.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Don't buy Ashley furniture from anywhere except Ashley Furniture Homestores. Problem solved.