Broadview, IL 60155, USA
Style and Design

I purchased a bedroom set for $2300 from Ashley.A few months after delivery, the slates that hold the mattress up broke.

Ashley replaced them. They broke again (11/2017). I contacted Guardsman (the company Ashley recommends when you purchase)..Needless to say after weeks of sleeping on the floor (as it is now 1/12/18) my claim was approved. The slates only cost $100, but they make you go through a series of approvals before they say yes.

I was scheduled for a delivery date today. I was sent 3 text messages to confirm the date and time. My slates were NEVER delivered! I called the store I purchased from and the sales associate said "oh they were there..they left a note." Now of course I tried to contact customer service to tell them that there was no note, no one rang the bell.

I was told by customer service that "they left a note and sent us a picture of your door". I explained that there was NO note on my door,around the property. I asked for her to email me the photo. I was told "I'm not allowed to send emails, someone will call you to reschedule your delivery" I explained that the young lady I spoke with at the store already rescheduled me for Sunday.

The customer service rep replied, "no I don't see you scheduled. You can't be rescheduled until the item is returned back to the store. Maybe the girl at the store is monitoring this I don't know. Maybe they will call you tomorrow" After I expressed my frustrations about the poor quality of the furniture ( color fades..

falls apart..slates break.."wood" peels and chips) all the customer service agent wanted to discuss was "what color is your house, you are telling me you don't know what your house looks like". Let's focus on the fact that I am still sleeping on the floor, I tried to get a better resolution by contacting customer service prior to this. But all I got was I don't know, they did come to your home, I can't send you an email of your home that our delivery guy took.

I informed her I will never do business with them again, and I will be sure to spread the word.I also told her I will be writing a bad review,she had no concern.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel