Ashley Furniture - Horrible service and terrible product material
I have called Ashely furniture over 8 times and each time I was placed on hold for 15-30 minutes.Today was the worst.
I was on hold for 53 minutes waiting to speak with a manager. This company has to have the worst customer service satisfaction ever. I will nver purchase anything from them. I just wish I had looked at the reviews before I purchased and paid cash.
Also the sofa I purchased was made out of crappy material.
The arm that broke after 2 months was apparently made out of compressed particle board wood.See the crack in the arm in the photo below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Horrible customer service and product material
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and bad quality of furniture
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."