Ashley Furniture - Horrible service and terrible product material
I have called Ashely furniture over 8 times and each time I was placed on hold for 15-30 minutes.Today was the worst.
I was on hold for 53 minutes waiting to speak with a manager. This company has to have the worst customer service satisfaction ever. I will nver purchase anything from them. I just wish I had looked at the reviews before I purchased and paid cash.
Also the sofa I purchased was made out of crappy material.
The arm that broke after 2 months was apparently made out of compressed particle board wood.See the crack in the arm in the photo below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Horrible customer service and product material
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and bad quality of furniture
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."