I have been waiting for my beautiful furniture to arrive for a long time, and was planning to show it off at my daughters huge graduation party tomorrow. When the delivery man showed up today, I was so excited to see my room finally done. Instead my husband came inside telling me the driver had just pulled away.I asked what had happened and it comes to find out, he didn't like the fact that we had a temperapedic bed and the wheels just needed to be unscrewed on the bottom. So instead of waiting for them to be unscrewed he took off with my new furniture(already paid for delivery and set-up) and told my husband he'd have to contact the store we got it from. So of course being confused as to why this man,(who was by the way by himself,with no help) just took off with our paid for stuff,we called the store in Santa Clarita,Ca and spoke to manager SERGIO CHAVEZ,who had no concern at all and told us there was nothing he could do about it. You could imagine my frustration. All they said was they will see if they can make it tomorrow. The customer service honestly had me confused and blown away how they just didn't care. I RECOMMEND NOT GOING TO ASHLEY'S FURNITURE.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Comments

Wow! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE dealings...and not done!

Poorly manufactured furniture - tried to return it..."manager" misrepresented new deal...then got fired...new manager didn't know anything about it...and the beat goes on. I can't get a refund because of a contract.

Every time I speak with someone there, they are a "manager"...lies, poor quality/workmanship...they have NO CLUE what customer service is....I'm a widow on limited income...they got this sale, but they won't get another...or from anyone I know....

may not hurt them, but sure as the devil and back don't want to help them! :sigh :? :cry :( :x