Clayton, New Jersey

I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling.First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat, it started cracking then it started peeling off and it actually gets in your hair and sticks on your clothes.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Bonded Leather Sectional started peeling within 1 year and EXTRA WARRANTY not honored...

I did all of the right things with Ashley furniture to no avail . They gave me the runaround ,even though, I had my warranty insurance. My late husband bought me more furniture , that I found out was from Ashley and it was fabric, but it was just about the same runaround. The mechanisms had failed on it and the wood did break where the weight is supported.

This is 2 living rooms of furniture in a 6month period that about $3500.- $4000. was spent and did not last a year without faulty things going on with them.

I would not buy Ashley Furniture if you are thinking about it.I won't anymore!!!

Review about: Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Please read my review which was supposed to be a comment to your complaint. 726851

What kind of leather is it?