I had the same experience with Ashley Furniture

I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling.First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat, it started cracking then it started peeling off and it actually gets in your hair and sticks on your clothes.

I did all of the right things with Ashley furniture to no avail . They gave me the runaround ,even though, I had my warranty insurance. My late husband bought me more furniture , that I found out was from Ashley and it was fabric, but it was just about the same runaround. The mechanisms had failed on it and the wood did break where the weight is supported.

This is 2 living rooms of furniture in a 6month period that about $3500.- $4000. was spent and did not last a year without faulty things going on with them.

I would not buy Ashley Furniture if you are thinking about it.I won't anymore!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #642633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31, 2015 #1056632

Please read my review which was supposed to be a comment to your complaint. 726851

0 0 Reply

May 30, 2015 #989757

What kind of leather is it?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about