I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling.First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat, it started cracking then it started peeling off and it actually gets in your hair and sticks on your clothes.
I did all of the right things with Ashley furniture to no avail . They gave me the runaround ,even though, I had my warranty insurance. My late husband bought me more furniture , that I found out was from Ashley and it was fabric, but it was just about the same runaround. The mechanisms had failed on it and the wood did break where the weight is supported.
This is 2 living rooms of furniture in a 6month period that about $3500.- $4000. was spent and did not last a year without faulty things going on with them.
I would not buy Ashley Furniture if you are thinking about it.I won't anymore!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."