1.3
Style and Design

There has to be only one thing that came out of buying a piece of furniture (can you even CALL it furniture at this point?) from Ashley Furniture.From now on, I ALWAYS examine the furniture I buy.

I make sure there's no rips, peels, none of that. I'm not leather expert, but my husband sure can tell. It's unfortunate that he didn't come with me that day. So, I buy a couch.

Guess what? After a week, my daughter sits on the couch, and BAM. Rips all over. I contacted them, wondering why in the world it ripped so easily, and they made up some {{Redacted}} excuse.

My god. The amount of times I called them! They've been delaying it for so long, and I'm sick and tired of it. My husband said to just let it go and get rid of the couch.

I did just that. Not ever getting involved with that place ever again. I wasn't even surprised to see how many negative reviews there were about Ashley Furniture on this site. It's even more pathetic to see that they're replying to each and every reply, saying that 'we'd be happy to help' or 'we'll fix your issue.' As if.

Moral of this review: Don't buy from there.Couches that are found outside are higher quality than this.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Everything. .

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Ripped furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments