1.4
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 10

My credit score was over 820.I was told my purchase of $7,500 was approved.

I received my credit card bill from Home Store credit with my balance. I was told Home Store paid off Ashleys. ONLY problem is after my furniture was ordered they scheduled deliver 3 different days. I took off work 3 different days in anticipation of my furniture.

I had guests coming in that I wound up paying a motel for since the furniture was NOT delivered. I then received a call saying that they could NOT deliver the furniture. NOW I have $1,000. that I put down in cash towards this purchase - only to find out Ashley's WILL NOT refund PLUS I owe $5,600 for furniture that I NEVER RECEIVED.

Management tells me it their contract states the deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and 25% cancellation fee!!! EXCUSE ME??? I DID NOT CANCEL - YOU DID NOT DELIVER - IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT DELIVERED! YOUR contract ALSO STATES I WILL RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED ALSO!!!!

We will see what the court system says about THEIR breach of contract! Already ordered the furniture from one of their competitors. I had spent over $25,000 in furniture in NC from Ashley's.

They have NO IDEA the caliber of customer they lost.But then again - they don't CARE!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 09

I order over $6,000 in furniture!Took off THREE times for delivery and NO DELIVERY - I then received a phone call stating they could not/would not be delivering the furniture!!!

THEN THEY TELL ME THAT THEY CAN NOT WILL NOT REFUND MY $1,000 DOWN PAYMENT OR THE $5,580 BALANCE ON THE CREDIT CARD!!! SO, LET ME GET THIS RIGHT - I SPEND ALMOST $7,000 IN FURNITURE, RECEIVE NO FURNITURE, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO REFUND MY MONEY?????? You YOUR contract states that my down payment will NOT be refunded??? WELL YOUR contract ALSO states YOU WILL DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE THAT I ORDERED????

I DON'T THINK SO!SEE YOU IN COURT ASHLEY'S!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No support or solutions, Issues after the sale, I would never send anyone there, Customer service sucks, Nonexistent or beligerent customer service after sale.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel

darlenestomas
to AshleyFurnitureCares #1369109

I just sent this to you there Daniel but Ashley's has ALL my contact information.I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this and NO ONE will even talk to me!

I held for 45 minutes for the general manager today and he never came to the phone. Great way to handle customer complaints - just ignore them and hope they go away!

That won't be me - I promise you!I have a lot of money tied up in furniture that I never received and I will contact an attorney if this is not resolved by the end of the week!