3020 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801, USA
1.6

First by checking internet prices I learned quickly that if you offer about half of what they are asking you are still paying too much

Second I DO NOT LIKE LIARS. Got a mattress and within warrantee it began to sag. I called and they gave me a $220 credit which is what I paid to use on a mattress. I went in and looked a bit and spoke to chief liar in charge (of course my opinion) James. He stood there and told me that I could use the credit, but that they had no mattress under $900. I knew this was BS, so I asked a friend to go in and price a few mattresses and he found that he could buy several full mattresses for under $300.00.

I got this protection plan which is worth about what I found James word to be worth which was zero. If you get a scratch on the furniture it is covered, but if the furniture breaks or splits it is not covered.

My opinion is you would be well served to stay away from these unethical liars, spend a few dollars more and buy good furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments