1.6

I have purchased several furniture items on 9/20/20 from the store at 14810 N. Freeway service Rd in houston Tx.

i would not purchase the merchandise until i was insured of how my furniture would be getting to my home, the cost of the delivery and also when it was able to be delivered which i was told no later than 09/25/2020. I was told that the 3rd party delivery company will be contacted and a date will be scheduled in monday 9/21/2020 and i would also receive a call on monday. I did not receive any phone calls monday through thursday. I than called the store to speak to someone about the issue.

I spoke to Hunter the manager who was very unprofessional and lacked concern for my issue. He hung up on me twice and than stopped answering my phone calls. I drove about 50 mins to speak to someone and when i arrived Hunter wouldnt let me speak to his supervisor. I asked for his supervisors info and he declined to give it.

He even pretended that it wasn't him on the phone and blamed his workers until i played back the recording. He wouldn't provide me with the 3rd party information so that i can receive my furniture and told me i couldn't get my money back because some of the furniture was clearance. So now i have no furniture.

Hunter is keeping the furniture hostage. I cleared my house out to receive the new furniture and now myself and my children do not have any furniture.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Not reliable, Poor all, Managers.

Comments