Purchased furniture from the Tulsa Hills Ashley Furniture store approx.2 yrs ago with "Protection Plan" which included a box of furn.

protection products. Wood/Fabric/Leather/Deodorizer + sponge cloth. {comes in a box} Explained from salesperson at time of purchase before signing/paying that the once your bottles from your "cleaners" are empty, just bring them in and you'll get a new box. Oh, okay!

Guess what, did just that today at one of the Ashley Stores. A girl behind the front desk takes the old bottles + the dirty sponge that came w/product to the back of the store. I'm waiting and waited. She finally comes and hands me the same Wal-mart bag that I'd brought in w/empty bottles cause the original box was torn and worn to pieces.

I asked, "what is this?" She responds, "we refill the bottles {recycle}, the sponges aren't replaced but I opened a box to get you one as a courtesy." WTF! Oh, now that you got my MONEY, the story is different to how this transaction was to go! I didn't agree or pay for anything recycled.

I'm not a violent person but when you've paid hundreds of dollars for something PLUS the cost of a "Protection Plan", I don't expect anything to be given to me recyclable.PISSED OFF!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: I didn't agree to recycled. I don't want recycled!.

I didn't like: Resolution to my complaint, Customer satisfaction unimportant, Apologies are not always the fix to customers concern.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments