Jackson, Tennessee
1.5K views

Our new Ashley leather sofa was delivered in April 2013. For months now I have been experiencing itching whenever I sit on the sofa without long pants on or something covering the back of my legs. The back of my head also itches. It has been driving me crazy and I even mentioned to my husband that I though maybe the couch was causing me to itch. He thought I was nuts. Recently, after sitting on the couch for many hours several days in a row, I felt like I could claw the back of my head off. I asked my husband to look at my head and he said it was very red and I had a rash.

I finally decided to Google Ashley Furniture and Itching. I was shocked to find out so many other people have had similar problems.

I will contact the store where I purchased the sofa from and put them on notice. I am at a loss as to where to go from here. We paid over $1,400 for the sofa but it's not worth it if it's going to cause me to have horrible itching.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

• itching
  • Ashley Furniture Causing Itching
  • Ashley Signature Line

Comments

Omg, I have a white leather sofa and have been feeling a itch. I thought i was going crazy at first.

i purchased an Ashley leather blend chair a few months ago and I cant sit in it because of the itching it causes. I have tried changing detergents and moving a throw, thinking that these might be the problem.

the chair is definitely the cause.

I am caling the store today to see what I can do. Very disturbed about this!!!!

@Sue

The same thing is happening to me. What , if anything did you find out?

Ashley Furniture Reviews