Ashley Furniture - JUNK furniture
Absolute JUNK.The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything".
Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off of two year old lightly used reclining sofa and love seat. Each piece is delaminating everywhere, falling off on areas that don't see human contact. Purchased the extended warranty who says it is a manufactures defect and the manufacturer says 1 year warranty.
TOTAL JUNK!!! Do not buy, waste of hard earned money!!!
Stay along ways away from Ashley Furniture, they love to take your money then after they pretend they don't know you.When I get replacements these will be left on their doorstep!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."