Ashley Furniture - JUNK furniture
Absolute JUNK.The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything".
Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off of two year old lightly used reclining sofa and love seat. Each piece is delaminating everywhere, falling off on areas that don't see human contact. Purchased the extended warranty who says it is a manufactures defect and the manufacturer says 1 year warranty.
TOTAL JUNK!!! Do not buy, waste of hard earned money!!!
Stay along ways away from Ashley Furniture, they love to take your money then after they pretend they don't know you.When I get replacements these will be left on their doorstep!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."