Ashley Furniture - JUNK furniture
Absolute JUNK.The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything".
Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off of two year old lightly used reclining sofa and love seat. Each piece is delaminating everywhere, falling off on areas that don't see human contact. Purchased the extended warranty who says it is a manufactures defect and the manufacturer says 1 year warranty.
TOTAL JUNK!!! Do not buy, waste of hard earned money!!!
Stay along ways away from Ashley Furniture, they love to take your money then after they pretend they don't know you.When I get replacements these will be left on their doorstep!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
You May Also Like
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone, - we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."