Yorba Linda, California
Featured Not resolved
2.3

Absolute JUNK.The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything".

Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off of two year old lightly used reclining sofa and love seat. Each piece is delaminating everywhere, falling off on areas that don't see human contact. Purchased the extended warranty who says it is a manufactures defect and the manufacturer says 1 year warranty.

TOTAL JUNK!!! Do not buy, waste of hard earned money!!!

Stay along ways away from Ashley Furniture, they love to take your money then after they pretend they don't know you.When I get replacements these will be left on their doorstep!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Bought 2 recliner rockers in 2004 and within a few.months the same thing happened.Within 2 years the frames were falling apart.

Bought them from a very prestigious furniture store that has been around since I was a kid.

Will never buy an Ashley product again.I have bought less expensive pieces since that have lasted 5x longer.