Verified Reviewer

Do not go hereWent furniture shopping on black Friday. We were really in need of new furniture, so a HUGE part of our decision was based on availability.

The salesman told us our furniture that we went with would be available the next week. We bought the furniture. Salesman said he would send us email updates about delivery. We looked at the paperwork when we left.

Said delivery date would probably be the 7th of January! WHAT?!?? So I wait to see if we get any email updates the next week. Nothing but offers.

Called and talked to service rep who said that he could schedule a delivery on December 22. I said that was fine. No more heard. We called to confirm the week of I believe and the lady told my husband that it Could come the 22nd hut would probably be the 29th.

By this point I am getting ticked. I called on the 22nd when I got no call for delivery and the lady acted like there was NEVER a scheduled delivery for the 22nd and that they COULD schedule for the 5th of January. I asked if I could talk to a manager and after being on hold for 10 minutes she told me no one was available and that a manager would call me back.

That of course did not happen. Never again will they get any business from us

User's recommendation: do not go here.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments