Verified Reviewer

My wife and I purchased living room and dining room furniture from the store in Shallotte, NC in June 2020. When the furniture was delivered the employee informed me that one of the dining room chairs was damaged and I had to contact the store to get a projected date for delivery of the replacement.

I've called twice and was informed twice that they would contact the warehouse and get back to me with the information. I didn't receive a callback on either occasion. My was considering ordering two more chairs for the set over this past weekend and was informed if purchased the chairs would be shipped this Wednesday. That is pretty fast concerning I have been waiting almost a month just to get a date for the replacement chair.

UPDATE: I established telephone contact with Ashley Furniture and they contacted the warehouse while I was on hold.

They came back onto the line and stated my item was in the warehouse and they were going to call me to set up a delivery date. That was three days ago.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Calabash, North Carolina