Houston, Texas

I bought furniture from Ashley and they were all so nice and sweet. Once I made the deal and gave them my address.

Believe it or not the delivery came after 3 weeks. On top of that my order included bed, Table, 3 Seat Sofa and love seat and 2 lamps. I was told by the guys sent by Ashley that I have to collect the lamps myself from some warehouse in Pasadena. Then they said oh we dont have the stuff we need to assemble your bed.

We were just told to deliver it... I called Ashley so they said YES U HAVE TO COLLECT THE LAMPS YOURSELF AND WE WILL ORDER SOME THINGS WE NEED TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BED WHICH WILL TAKE 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO ORDER ONLINE... In the end I picked my lamps up and assembled them. This was June 7 2013.

As of today 8/03/13 the bed is still sitting in my room only in parts. I received in mail the stuff that they needed, probably nuts and bolts. They said well we will send someone next saturday. What the *** is this.

I have never seen such a low service quality. I told them why dont u tell the customers during the time of deal making that he/she will have to wait for 2 months in order to get the furniture they order. Gallery furniture I heard delivers the same day. I will never ever do business with Ashley.

NEither should you. Save your time and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Table.

Comments