We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.
I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.
We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "My delivery was a day late getting there and even with the upgrade they looked nothing like they did on the website. They did re deliver a new bouquet but..."
- "I am new to taking credit cards for payment so I go to my Harris bank now BMO Harris which has done me good and ask about credit card proccessing...."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."