Wheeling, Illinois

We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Delivery - Truck driver could not speak English

I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.

We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!

Review about: Bad Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

annie
Newark, New Jersey, United States #833621

This is amazing! Dont new clothes smell>doesnt a new car smell....

asthmalady
Camanche, Iowa, United States #778419

use febreeze. wipe it down. it is off gassing

urrepairman
Winter Park, Florida, United States #769654

I have been repairing furniture for 17 years inside customers homes approximately 5 or 6 times a year i get a call about smelly furniture its always the same situation the customers home either has a different smell or down right stinks,it takes time for your new furniture to smell like the rest of your home :p