2.4
Style and Design

Ashley Furniture Fraud Issues That Were Experienced over the purchase over two leather (vinyl ***) items for the sum of $2,000.00, negotiated down sale price, with an additional extended 5 year Guardsman Plan.Total Cost for two pieces was; Original price for two pieces pit group; 2,379.94 1,618.36 After negotiation with salesman Brain Kubes.

499.99 TOTAL "Guardsman Extended plan" 5 year. 2,118.65 Purchase price for what we were told was 100% "LEATHER", and later to find it is 100% Plastic dime store ***.

Getting nowhere with support from Ashley.BUYERS BEWARE TOTAL RIPOFF Extended 5 year plan had the nerve to state in writing; Duo Recliner - Fading/Discolored - The reported damage on your furniture is not covered under the terms of the protection plan.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture.Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Daniel

randi
Blacklick, Ohio, United States #1301830

What was the name of the sofa?