6.7K views
Featured Not resolved

I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them.I had them no more then 2 years & they started peeling.

I called Ashley's to put in a report so they sent me paper work to fill out. I filled them out & sent them in to be told "Sorry we don't cover defeats in the sofas only accidental. So I told them my kid flopped down on the sofa to sit & it "accidentally" ripped. They laughed at me & said I was crazy to even think they would cover THEIR DEFEATED sofas with my response.

I have gotten no where with them! I have since posted pictures of my sofas on their Facebook Page every chance I get to show people what happens when they buy from this place.

Ashley continues to post to contact them on this issue which I have to only have the same supervisor that laughed at me in the first place.There has to be something that can be done about this dishonesty this place is doing to customers.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1343212

i have problem ashley furtniture too!!!!!!what is the purpose of there conformation call?they called to conform my order, witch was a couch to be delivered JUNE 26.

next day. i get a text says couch isnt "manufactured" yet and says its gonna be delivered later.

JUNE 30!!!'I ordered the couch JUNE 1!!!how come its almost a month n they cant build it yet???

Forest City, Pennsylvania, United States #1337305

I'd park that sucker in front of the store with signs on it....

Pinellas Park, Florida, United States #1328781

That is NOT leather. Its fabric called durablend.Nearly Impossible to get real leather at Ashley for $1500 let alone both pieces. Sorry your sales person didnt tell you or you misunderstood.

Miami, Florida, United States #1303374

Take them to small claims court.

Belmar, New Jersey, United States #1250871

We have to do a class a action sue to Ashley company for bad products to ripped clients or boycott they products

Belmar, New Jersey, United States #1250867

I Buy a sofa and 2 chairs and star to peeling after 1 year of purchase. I call Ashley and they tell me that is my problem and they no resolve of helping me with the problem. The best thing is to sue this company for dishonesty business practices.

Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #1243626

I had the same issue with Value City furniture. VCF is worse !

Highland, Indiana, United States #1236635

Our sofa started peeling too.

I have the same problem, of course we were fed the same load of ***, that the warranty would cover everything. Bull! Nothing bud lies.

Im not sure where you at stop dealing with the store go to corporate.Post to there page non stop .

Not the stores page the actual main store .You will get some awnsers .