7740 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061, USA

I went to Ashley Furniture and got jerked around 4 different occasions for a delivery date.I cancelled my order through my bank and received all funds back.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Delivery charge

I went Regency explained to the sales man of the issue I had with Ashleys and he promised that the furniture I selected would be available for delivery in two weeks. I wrote this on my paperwork, their copy and mine. I called twice now and the availability in the warehouse date has changed. Yes they have the $$ in full, but I have no furniture it has been a month.

So Much for the two week promise.If they had been upfront about the lag time I would have walked out of the store and went some where else unrelated to Ashleys-they use the same manufacturer.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Delivered and sold wrong mattress Ashley Furniture "Visited Ashley in Gastonia NC on Black Friday 2016, Brendan was my sales person as I have bought things from him in the past. I was looking for a mattress..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley's Faulty Leather sofa bed Ashley Furniture "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Don't buy from Ashley's Furniture Ashley Furniture "February 10, 2017 Part 1- I will never buy from Ashley's Furniture again. Horrible service, from the salesperson not giving you all the financing details until you've spent hours picking..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more