Wooster, Ohio

I purchased a couch at the Fairlawn, Ohio Ashley Furniture Store back in Nov. 2014.

Paid in full the date of purchase, had two delays of shipment, so I cancelled the order. Was promised a FULL REFUND within 3 to 5 business days back on to my credit card that never happened finally after disputing the charges, writing the better business bureau and attorney general I receive a full refund on Dec. 29th by mail with a company check. After numerous promises and phone calls.

I cancelled the Credit card dispute. But just received a email from the better business bureau with a response form Ashley Furniture stating that because of my credit card dispute I receive an additional $307.00 credit which they let me keep!! That is a out right lie. My credit card was never credited back into my account.

So I sent a copy of my bank statement to the Better Business Bureau to show them that once again Ashley Furniture is lying, not only to them but to their customers. What a unethical company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments