Madison, Wisconsin

I purchased a sofa, love seat, accent chair and 6-piece dining set for my new home May 2018. This is a very long story but I will try to keep it short as possible.

We noticed that our dining room chairs have been chipping off (the seats) and some screws have been disappearing from the bottom of a seat so now it is totally not connected to the legs.

We also bought the "FCP" furniture care plan from them for our sofa and loveseat. We have two kids and they told us that if we get a stain we just call them and they will come and clean it or replace the whole cushion. So obviously we have had some stains on it. So we made the call to their customer care around late January to early Feb.

They initially told us we actually got the plan for all the items we bought -which I couldn't remember because it had been almost a year ago. So they told us to email pictures of the damage to their warranty people because it had been

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments