Houston, Texas

Update by user Jan 23, 2013

After this Nightmare Ashley gave me a instore credit, I purchased the least expensive sofa set since I knew it would not last.I had to SETTLE for a cheap Kitchen set which broke after 6 months, a childs sleepsofa, that is still ok because it is not in a high use area of my home.

The Sofa set, same problems stuffing deflates, and now if you lay on the couch you can feel metal, the material is a distress microfiber leather blend, and does not scratch like the first set. I am still very unhappy about the trade, I hate my living room set but have to keep it for at least another few months and then sell it or donate it.

Ashley furniture has *** and they are really friendly to make the sales, but then turn on you quickly when they have to hononr the warranty.I will never ever buy or recommend them.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2011

Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of arm rest.Their solution sent me a box of stuffing and a new Chaise cover expecting a third Repair tech on Wed.

Related: Ashley furniture

I want a full refund and pick up of this crappy furniture that I paid $2,476.06 for in July 2011.I have been contact with no success for a full refund do not purchase for this franchise read their limited warranty most of the material is only warranty for 1 year they know the product is bad!!!

Review about: Recliner Sectional.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

cohena2

The Roomstore did the same thing to me and after 2 months of waiting for furniture I had to go get a full refund. Its hard to find out which furniture stores are honest and which are not these days. It seems all the furniture companies treat everyone as a sale and not a customer once they have your money.