Update added by user Jan 23, 2013
After this Nightmare Ashley gave me a instore credit, I purchased the least expensive sofa set since I knew it would not last.I had to SETTLE for a cheap Kitchen set which broke after 6 months, a childs sleepsofa, that is still ok because it is not in a high use area of my home.
The Sofa set, same problems stuffing deflates, and now if you lay on the couch you can feel metal, the material is a distress microfiber leather blend, and does not scratch like the first set. I am still very unhappy about the trade, I hate my living room set but have to keep it for at least another few months and then sell it or donate it.
Ashley furniture has *** and they are really friendly to make the sales, but then turn on you quickly when they have to hononr the warranty.I will never ever buy or recommend them.
Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2011
Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of arm rest.Their solution sent me a box of stuffing and a new Chaise cover expecting a third Repair tech on Wed.
I want a full refund and pick up of this crappy furniture that I paid $2,476.06 for in July 2011.I have been contact with no success for a full refund do not purchase for this franchise read their limited warranty most of the material is only warranty for 1 year they know the product is bad!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."