Ashley Furniture - Lies, Poor Quality, Rude Corporation
Update added by user Jan 23, 2013
After this Nightmare Ashley gave me a instore credit, I purchased the least expensive sofa set since I knew it would not last.I had to SETTLE for a cheap Kitchen set which broke after 6 months, a childs sleepsofa, that is still ok because it is not in a high use area of my home.
The Sofa set, same problems stuffing deflates, and now if you lay on the couch you can feel metal, the material is a distress microfiber leather blend, and does not scratch like the first set. I am still very unhappy about the trade, I hate my living room set but have to keep it for at least another few months and then sell it or donate it.
Ashley furniture has *** and they are really friendly to make the sales, but then turn on you quickly when they have to hononr the warranty.I will never ever buy or recommend them.
Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2011
Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of arm rest.Their solution sent me a box of stuffing and a new Chaise cover expecting a third Repair tech on Wed.
I want a full refund and pick up of this crappy furniture that I paid $2,476.06 for in July 2011.I have been contact with no success for a full refund do not purchase for this franchise read their limited warranty most of the material is only warranty for 1 year they know the product is bad!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..."