Ashley Furniture - Lies, Poor Quality, Rude Corporation

1080 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

Update added by user Jan 23, 2013

After this Nightmare Ashley gave me a instore credit, I purchased the least expensive sofa set since I knew it would not last.I had to SETTLE for a cheap Kitchen set which broke after 6 months, a childs sleepsofa, that is still ok because it is not in a high use area of my home.

The Sofa set, same problems stuffing deflates, and now if you lay on the couch you can feel metal, the material is a distress microfiber leather blend, and does not scratch like the first set. I am still very unhappy about the trade, I hate my living room set but have to keep it for at least another few months and then sell it or donate it.

Ashley furniture has *** and they are really friendly to make the sales, but then turn on you quickly when they have to hononr the warranty.I will never ever buy or recommend them.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2011

Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of arm rest.Their solution sent me a box of stuffing and a new Chaise cover expecting a third Repair tech on Wed.

I want a full refund and pick up of this crappy furniture that I paid $2,476.06 for in July 2011.I have been contact with no success for a full refund do not purchase for this franchise read their limited warranty most of the material is only warranty for 1 year they know the product is bad!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1080 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
cohena2

Nov 23, 2011 #379145

The Roomstore did the same thing to me and after 2 months of waiting for furniture I had to go get a full refund. Its hard to find out which furniture stores are honest and which are not these days. It seems all the furniture companies treat everyone as a sale and not a customer once they have your money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.