Ashley Furniture - Lies, Poor Quality, Rude Corporation
Update added by user Jan 23, 2013
After this Nightmare Ashley gave me a instore credit, I purchased the least expensive sofa set since I knew it would not last.I had to SETTLE for a cheap Kitchen set which broke after 6 months, a childs sleepsofa, that is still ok because it is not in a high use area of my home.
The Sofa set, same problems stuffing deflates, and now if you lay on the couch you can feel metal, the material is a distress microfiber leather blend, and does not scratch like the first set. I am still very unhappy about the trade, I hate my living room set but have to keep it for at least another few months and then sell it or donate it.
Ashley furniture has *** and they are really friendly to make the sales, but then turn on you quickly when they have to hononr the warranty.I will never ever buy or recommend them.
Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2011
Consumers beware Leather blend couches, flammable stuffing used, corporations recommendation is to cover sofas to avoid their opinion of pet damage, stuffing flattens and elbow rest on wood frame of arm rest.Their solution sent me a box of stuffing and a new Chaise cover expecting a third Repair tech on Wed.
I want a full refund and pick up of this crappy furniture that I paid $2,476.06 for in July 2011.I have been contact with no success for a full refund do not purchase for this franchise read their limited warranty most of the material is only warranty for 1 year they know the product is bad!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."