Baton Rouge, Louisiana

When I moved to my new house in 2006 I purchased several pieces of furniture for my living room from Ashley Furniture in Baton Rouge, Lofa, Love Sear, Chair and a Half with matching ottoman and a Franklin Leather Recliner. The reason I purchased the most expensive recliner offered was because it carried a Lifetime Warranty.

In 2012 the mechanism broke and I found my paper work in March of 2013. I contacted the Customer Service 3/8/13. Was told they had to order the part and it would cost my $70 to install it.

In April I had not heard anything from the and called again. They told me they had to contact the company to find out the status on the part. On 4/18 we get a call, spoke with my husband, saying the part is in and someone would be out on 4/29 to install it. 4/25 I called to see if there was a time frame during which we could expect the repairman I was told we were not scheduled - we were to have called them back to schedule. Now they can come out May 1.

Lifetime warranty ??? $70 and 7 weeks???

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Recliner.

Comments