2.4
Style and Design

BUYERS BEWARE. AFHS 18060 Euclid Street Fountain Valley CA 92708. THIS COMPANY/LOCATION DESERVES A -10 and to NOT BE IN BUSINESS.

As a retail leader and professional the business being ran here is unacceptable and has complete disregard for customers. With 10+ years in retail myself, I have never complained to corporate or the BBB but both will happen as well as a FRAUD dispute with my bank. The sales manager Jose Gonzalez should not be in position nor should the scams be tolerated by the corporate company.

I made a purchase on 6/24 product was delivered on 6/27. Unfortunately I was not home during delivery and my husband received our order. When I got home we realized the furniture did not fit our space. The next morning I called the location 6 times with no answer. Their closed voicemail was still on even though the location had been open for an hour. I drove to location and asked to speak with manager regarding my purchase/return/exchange. He informed me their store policy was “after delivery all sales are final”.

As i mentioned to him, that policy is not posted anywhere, was never disclosed to me. However what this Scam artist is doing is having his sales people write on your invoice the “policy” stated above. However on my invoice my husband nor myself ever signed the customer order acceptance nor is a commissioned sales persons typed note a viable Return Policy.

Once speaking with him Jose said he would make an exception but it had to be approved by his Regional manager and he would give me a call once approved. After 24 hrs I called again with no answer, drove back to the location, and had a heated conversation with Jose AGAIN. After our exchange he informed me his regional would be in today. He wrote up an exchange invoice and said he would call me by 5pm today with further information. Shockingly I got no phone call today. Jose would not release his direct reports info and the corporate office is conveniently closed.

The kicker is I was not even doing a return, I was wanting to exchange for another set. Any business/manager who is unwilling to help a customer is not worth your time and money. Jose and Ashley furniture home store will give you the run around and not protect the customers best interest.

Unfortunately I am out $1407 with furniture that psychically does NOT fit in my home. From here I will be handling the dispute through my bank.

BUYERS BEWARE.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30.

Comments