Ashley Furniture - Minimal use of couch .... peeling everywhere !
I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano.The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year.
The couch has basically 6 months of light total usage....since there are no children or pets. After being absence since April, my red coloured leather couch just started to peel off rapidly and basically disintegrating all over the couch upon my return on Jan 4th, 2016. I never seen anything like this and I was totally embarrassed towards my guests.
I then search Ashley Furniture on-line and notice that this situation has happened hundreds of times and I want to join any group complaints/class action activities there might be.
This type of extremely poor product craftmanship (or lackthereof) should be penalized especially when they call the product......DURAblend.
Does anyone ever expect a ~$1000 couch to last only a few months of usage???Flabbergasted.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Initially the sofa
What I disliked
- Lack of follow up and horrible quality of sofa
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Alliston Durablend Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "CheapGlasses123.com is truly cheap glasses, ordered 3 pairs, all flimsy 1st pair fell apart in a week.Trying to get customer service, evasive, rude, dishonest.Professionals at working paypals fine print to..."
- "This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting. They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle..."
- "I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014. My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone. I called El Dorado..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."