Ashley Furniture - Minimal use of couch .... peeling everywhere !
I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano.The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year.
The couch has basically 6 months of light total usage....since there are no children or pets. After being absence since April, my red coloured leather couch just started to peel off rapidly and basically disintegrating all over the couch upon my return on Jan 4th, 2016. I never seen anything like this and I was totally embarrassed towards my guests.
I then search Ashley Furniture on-line and notice that this situation has happened hundreds of times and I want to join any group complaints/class action activities there might be.
This type of extremely poor product craftmanship (or lackthereof) should be penalized especially when they call the product......DURAblend.
Does anyone ever expect a ~$1000 couch to last only a few months of usage???Flabbergasted.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Initially the sofa
What I disliked
- Lack of follow up and horrible quality of sofa
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Alliston Durablend Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..."