Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano.The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year.

The couch has basically 6 months of light total usage....since there are no children or pets. After being absence since April, my red coloured leather couch just started to peel off rapidly and basically disintegrating all over the couch upon my return on Jan 4th, 2016. I never seen anything like this and I was totally embarrassed towards my guests.

I then search Ashley Furniture on-line and notice that this situation has happened hundreds of times and I want to join any group complaints/class action activities there might be.

This type of extremely poor product craftmanship (or lackthereof) should be penalized especially when they call the product......DURAblend.

Does anyone ever expect a ~$1000 couch to last only a few months of usage???Flabbergasted.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley furniture alliston durablend couch from Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Ashley Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most initially the sofa. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Mike_mn

These 'leather' couches are actually very small leather pieces bonded to a fabric - and NOT real leather. In most cases the leather is mixed with plastic.

Kinda like particle board, or ply-wood.

denybabe

I have approached company and have been awaiting reply.Apparently many others have experienced same situation.

Deeply unhappy.Can't something be done?

Wow.A good friend had the same issue.

A year or two boom, sofa starts peeling.

It's like it got cancer.

Pitiful.

Yes Ashly is junk--gave me a card bought extended warranty and its peeling like a bad paint job