On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect it in 2-4wks.I had a large order.

So now couple wks ago was told it was on truck and that I should expect delivery this wk.I figured since it was on truck and on way that I wouldn't have any worries about selling my old furniture. I called them today to see when they would be delivering my furniture but now I get told that it was delayed and won't expect my furniture til beginning of May. The gals that work there have been real nice and seem helpless with answers but all I want is my furniture I order. This was this was the 1st time I had to pay in full before my furniture was ordered.

I learned my lesson.I will never do this again.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more