Little Rock, Arkansas

On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect it in 2-4wks.I had a large order.

So now couple wks ago was told it was on truck and that I should expect delivery this wk.I figured since it was on truck and on way that I wouldn't have any worries about selling my old furniture. I called them today to see when they would be delivering my furniture but now I get told that it was delayed and won't expect my furniture til beginning of May. The gals that work there have been real nice and seem helpless with answers but all I want is my furniture I order. This was this was the 1st time I had to pay in full before my furniture was ordered.

I learned my lesson.I will never do this again.

Review about: 1850338.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Ahsly furniture - never again Ashley Furniture "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..." Read more Ashley Furniture Sofa Review Ashley Furniture "Bought my couch in September of 2015 and it looks 10 years old. I called after a few months of having it for them to send out a new cushion..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more