Little Rock, Arkansas

On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect it in 2-4wks.I had a large order.

So now couple wks ago was told it was on truck and that I should expect delivery this wk.I figured since it was on truck and on way that I wouldn't have any worries about selling my old furniture. I called them today to see when they would be delivering my furniture but now I get told that it was delayed and won't expect my furniture til beginning of May. The gals that work there have been real nice and seem helpless with answers but all I want is my furniture I order. This was this was the 1st time I had to pay in full before my furniture was ordered.

I learned my lesson.I will never do this again.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - 2 month old Burnella patio furniture. Paint peeling on leg Ashley Furniture "...Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Floor model mattress Ashley Furniture "We bought a mattress without being told that it's a floor model and now that I found two huge slits on the memory foam, they are telling me that they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more