On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect it in 2-4wks.I had a large order.
So now couple wks ago was told it was on truck and that I should expect delivery this wk.I figured since it was on truck and on way that I wouldn't have any worries about selling my old furniture. I called them today to see when they would be delivering my furniture but now I get told that it was delayed and won't expect my furniture til beginning of May. The gals that work there have been real nice and seem helpless with answers but all I want is my furniture I order. This was this was the 1st time I had to pay in full before my furniture was ordered.
I learned my lesson.I will never do this again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."