On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect it in 2-4wks.I had a large order.
So now couple wks ago was told it was on truck and that I should expect delivery this wk.I figured since it was on truck and on way that I wouldn't have any worries about selling my old furniture. I called them today to see when they would be delivering my furniture but now I get told that it was delayed and won't expect my furniture til beginning of May. The gals that work there have been real nice and seem helpless with answers but all I want is my furniture I order. This was this was the 1st time I had to pay in full before my furniture was ordered.
I learned my lesson.I will never do this again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Bought this at Ashley Furniture Spartanburg SC 2 years ago and the Durablend is cracking and peeling off. Spoke to representative there and they would have the person over this issue..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."