Verified Reviewer

Good afternoon.

To whom ever it may concern I've been calling Ashley furniture since about early June about an issue with my bed. It was never resolved but, I was finally offered a refund for my warranty on my bed as its broken and your company refused to fix it.

It was supposed to go back on my Synchrony bank credit card I have with your company and it is NOT there all these months later. I've had Synchrony investigate as well. When I called at minimum 4 different agents at costumer service said its been issued and should have been in the account. I am NOT paying for a warranty on a bed that's broken.

I would like the 215 I am owed on my card asap. As I'm typing this email I'm also attempting to speak to a person.

I do not wish to call this company scammers but, I feel as though i am being scammed at this time. It should not take months for my card to reflect this charge being taken away and it shouldn't take this long to get a real person to explain to me why my money hasn't been returned to me.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania