840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW suite 400, Kennesaw, GA 30144, USA
Poster decreased review rating.

After three months of phone calls, no return calls, multiple trips of them "passing the buck" They will not do anything about my Stearns & Foster mattress that has caused MEDICALLY DOCUMENTED PAIN in my, and my husbands, shoulders!

They sell a mattress- which people use 1/3 of their life- and say they won't cover the issue or replace it because it is a "comfort issue". Are you serious!!! I have to get SHOTS into my shoulders to relieve the pain! That isn't comfort that is a MEDICAL ISSUE!

Rip off artists and POOR customer service!!!!!

We had bought a Sealy Comforpedic. It sank in the middle. Ashley sent an inspector. It was proved to be faulty. Sealy gave us a store credit to select a mattress. We chose Stearns & Foster AND paid an additonal $700 to make up the price difference. Within the first week we were having pains. I called multiple times to the store manager, Laura. She never returned my calls. I called Stearns & Foster and they told me to call the store's customer service so I did. No response for weeks until I contacted my sales person who got Lori Pearson, the customer service manager to finally call me back. She was rude and basically told me to go to call their corporate number. NO HELP!!!

This is for the Kennesaw, Ga store.

Laure the sales manager and Lori Pearson the customer service manager. Both of them DID NOT CARE NOR TRY ONE TINY BIT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stearns And Foster Elite Luxury Plush Mattress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Pros: Salesperson.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Customer service, Quality of mattress, No refund or exchange, Customer service manager and store manager, Intense pain the mattress causes me and my husband.

• mattress