I went in to purchase 2 couches the first weekend in March.I wanted to purchase the chair and ottaman as well but they were not even willing to work it a deal for me.

Our salesman told me AFTER I paid CASH for the couches it would be 2 weeks before they could deliver but that would be at the worst case scerario. 2 WEEKS LATER he calls me and says I am so sorry but it will be the last part of March but I have refunded HALF of the delivery charge. REALLY HALF? He told me well they didn't even want to do that.

That is how ASHLEY feels about their customer's. I told him I would be leaving town the beginning of April would it be here in time. He said I think so. WELL GUESS WHAT.

It was NOT! I was told alo that if I had to reschedule they were going to CHARGE ME. This after I have waited over a month for you to deliver. They finally delivered my couches on April 10th.

I have NEVER been treated with so little concern in all my life!! They have ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and that will be their down fall in the long run. They totally deserve to go out of business as far as I am concerned as there are to many other furniture places who treat you right. Needless to say I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT PLACE A AGAIN!

I went to the one ij Plano off of 75 by Collin Creek Mall.

If you are comtemplating making a purchase from this store please DON'T DO IT!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments