Edison, California

I ordered furniture around the beginning of Nov 07, received everything really fast but one item I ordered was damaged and they said they would order it for me and it would take no more than 4 weeks.Well December passed and nothing…January passed and nothing so we started calling and complaining and still nothing…February came and we got tired of waiting so I called and they said that they would see what they can do.

Well that whole week I called and bugged them and still nothing…We finally got tired and went up to the store and talked to the store manager and he promised us we would get the table that day if not the next day. Well we received it the next day. Happy I was to have gotten it that I didn’t look at the table until the delivery guys left and the table was damaged so bad that I couldn’t believe they were bringing me a table so damaged so I called them back to come pick it up and still nothing…that took 2 weeks until they finally picked it up. Well now I am still waiting to get reimbursed and after all the trouble I had to go with they are trying to take 25% after it was their entire fault.

Well now today the trouble I am having is that the service tech was suppose to go and fix my couch that had a scratch. Had scheduled this appointment since the beginning of February and today they were going to fix it. Well received a call that he didn’t have the tools when this appointment was already scheduled and they knew what needed to be fixed so tell me do I have bad luck or what!!

I wish I had checked out this website sooner but from now on before I buy furniture from any other stores I will check to see if they have any complaints because that is it for us never buying furniture from this place ever again!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Midland, Texas, United States #1210657

I purchase sets of furniture on may 2016 now in is september 2016 and I don't have my stufff...My purchase was almosts $5k.

They refuse to give me my money back...

They still clients money...

Our order took over 21 days and delivery took two days and two trys, never again! :(

NEVER BUY FROM ASHLEY!!!I bought 10,000.00 worth of furniture.

Took 2 months to get it.And, now I am still waiting for my linens.

It's not the wait of the delivery its the quality of the furniture and their service!! You keep on shopping there I'm going someplace else.

okay first of all i love shopping at Ashley furniture and it takes two to six weeks in order to receive your furniture ppl gosh do y'all not have anything better to do than to post bad comments u have the furniture right? okay shut the *** up and get over

I’ve bought furniture from Ashley’s in Mechanicsburg PA in October 2010; it was a North Shore Living Room set (close to $5000.00). Every piece of furniture was scratched, chipped, pealed or falling through. My husband and I worked really hard not to return all the furniture and have the technician come out and look at it since I didn’t want to go through the hassle of returns and exchanges. Also, it didn’t help that the delivery man was very rude and wasn’t patient because I wanted to inspect the furniture outside before it goes in, he didn’t want to write down all the damages and just wanted to leave me with Sh** pretty much. It took a good month or two to have the tech come out, he touched up all the furniture, and even with that you can see where the scratches were. One table leg was scratched so much you can see the bare wood. Had them send me another leg for the table that one came to my house in pieces, it was cracked in half and the lady at the warehouse didn’t believe it. I was done dealing with her went to the store numerous times and the manager order us new leg. The leather is mismatched and the chaise was falling through, they ordered us a new one and we went to the warehouse to check it out before we exchanged them. Came in and the back of the new chaise had faded leather in the back of it, they told us that’s natural from the leather….BS…we wanted a new one, so we had them order another one which was finally FINE with few scratches on...

SO FAR, I’m not happy since our table pilled off and we called the tech to come out, he looked at it and said he can’t fix it. We are still trying to get that table replaced, but no one wants to help. And plus the lady at the warehouse said that we did the damage, which really got me mad. I wish I had bought something cheaper because the service I’ve been getting is horrible.

My in-laws returned their furniture FOUR TIMES!! NOW THAT'S INSANE. We don't have money to buy furniture everyday, we need something that's going to last.

I did see the email on this page and I will email them maybe they can help! Let's Hope

#219300

I will never buy from Ashley's in Midland, TX!I ordered some furniture in Oct.

they keep setting up delivery days and I make arrangements to be here only to get a phone call to let me know there is "hardware" missing they have done this several times. I don't understand why they can't just order me a new one! Not one they keep tryin to fix! I asked for "in-store" credit and she said that was fine but I had to pay the 25% restocking fee which is about $300 and that would be fine if it was my fault and I didn't want the furniture but its there fault for not being able to deliver in 6 weeks because it's broken..

I'm going in 2day and just gonna try to get my money back!

I'm to the point that i don't care if they keep 25% but i will make sure everyone i know never buys anything from them!Now We'll see how long it takes to refund me back!

I used the Ashley furnitire store in Midland and after repeated delays on orders and screw ups, I talked to the manager to complain. He said 'So what'.

This store has a disgraceful reputation based on incompetance and a total lack of customer service.

Will never use Ashely again.

I really don't know how Ashley Furniture is still in business and I hope they aren't much longer. They sell bad furniture and their customer service is even worse. I am telling everyone I know to NEVER buy from Ashley Furniture!!