I bought the this sofa from Heartland, Mississauga showroom. The quality of leather is so poor that it started peeling off within 6 months.

The leather started getting stretched from the stitches area, and started losing its color. I paid for the sofa in full, without any financing. I bought the 5y premium insurance plan of Montage also for 400 dollars. the sales staff kept talking about extended warranty while selling this insurance and never clarified about the terms and conditions of this insurance.

The customer service of Montage and Ashley kept asking me to approach the other side, without taking any ownership. They never get back even after giving assurance. I provided all the photos to the showroom Manager & customer service in the showroom at Heartland, Mississauga. They assured me that they will arrange to send a technician, but after repeated follow ups, they refused to do anything, and washed of their hands from the issue.

All in all, the quality of product and the quality of customer service very very poor. Very disappointed and helpless customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments