Style and Design

I picked out a new bedroom set ordered it I waited several months before it was delivered when it was delivered it came damaged three pieces they agreed to replace them with new ones this is a third attempt. Today July 10 2017 I called the main office just like I did last week and spoke to Nick the assistant to the CEO what a nasty mean unprofessional ***. When I called this time I spoke with someone else and now they are telling me that they are going to pick up the furniture and give me my money back I say NO they are going to give me undamaged furniture just like the invoice said New not used or damaged I want them to give me NEW bottom line I will not accept any less please be careful of this company Ashley they are nasty people once they get your money they make so many problems for you and cause you stress they do not make you happy and are not willing to fix there mistakes.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, were sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel