1240 B Smallwood Dr West, Waldorf, MD 20601, USA
1.6
Poster increased review rating.

I went into Ashley in September, 2017. I purchased a bedroom set and a living room set.

I am still waiting for my living room set. After waiting about 6 weeks for my furniture, the 1st delivery ended with the truck breaking down. And the sofa was damaged. How the sofa gets damaged on a broken down truck with mechanic issues is news to me.

So, I didn't get any furniture, no bedroom, no nothing. Waited another week and half for the bedroom to be delivered. The sofa had to be reorder. When the sofa and love seat was delivered, they claim they could not bring it up my stairs to my living room.

I'm just so disgusted with Ashley Furniture. They don't have to worry about me as a customer anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Amrom

Hi, thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We would be happy to try to help with this issue.

Please feel free to reach out to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.

Daniel